-Repairs holes and tears
-Waterproof and seals
-Protects against absorption
-Ideal for wetsuits, drysuits, latex seals, boots, gloves, waders and all type of rubber items.
Wetsuit repair is simple and quick with Aquaseal NEO. Previously known as Seal Cement, this black contact cement is formulated to permanently bond with neoprene and other coated materials. With this flexible liquid adhesive, repairing neoprene gear can be done within half an hour. Apply to waterproof waders, gloves, booties, and spray skirts by the water. Or re-seal a leaky gasket at home. When rips and tears happen, use this contact cement to repair stretchy, high-performance fabrics and protect it from abrasions. Before venturing out to that favorite fishing hole or dive spot, bring Aquaseal NEO along for unexpected repairs and save that expensive gear.
- Durable – Tough adhesive that bonds to neoprene, latex and rubber
- Fast Acting – Dries in 20 minutes for fast in-field repairs to wetsuits, waders and more
- Flexible – Cures to an elastic rubber that stretches and bends with fabrics
- Abrasion resistant– Coat high-wear areas like knees and elbows to protect against abrasion
- Waterproof – Provides a water-tight seal to keep watersports gear performing no matter the activity
- Color: black
- Adheres To: neoprene, rubber, latex, leather, and most fabrics
- Cure Time: 20 minutes
- Cure Method: Humidity
- Storage: store in cool, dry place