Great for high activity sport like Kayaking or scuba diving, and kite surfing. The main idea is that when you wear anything in combination with a top, that top can ride up, exposing the kidney area. So with the Aveiro the kidney is covered.
And, this is a versatile option for warm water diving. You can couple the pant with a vest or long sleeve top, keeping the legs warm. This garment adds some variety to the exposure kit.
Why angled seams?
The angles seams provide the ultimate anatomical cut. We want them to not only look good but fit well and function well. We’ve used some anatomical patent designs to make sure the pants fit snug. Wearing them snug is the way they are designed to be worn.
- Water Repellant Outer Treatment
- Windproof Breathable PU Membrane
- Soft-touch moisture wicking Fleece
- Nylon Lycra leg seals
- High-Stretch Neoprene Waist
- UV 50+ sun protection
- Long and Short cuts available
- Midriff Ride-up Lycra Panel
- Non-slip Neoprene Waist Band
- Integrated Utility Pocket
- Hi-vis reflective print
- Re-usable Dry Bag Packaging
- Unisex panel designs