The Gill Pro Gloves short finger gloves give you protection from wear and tear caused by your paddle as well as by the Sun!
Now with next-generation Proton-Ultra XD palm and fingers it’s softer and more flexible yet still with an incredible level of durability and protection.
Dura-Grip™ fabric on palm construction providing incredible levels of grip without any compromise in flexibility and durability.
Seamless Dura-Grip™ reinforcement on palm & fingers for even greater durability, improved abrasion resistance and grip.
The 4-way stretch fabric across the back of the hand provides UV 50+ protection and is water repellent.
• Notched finger construction with flex zones allows the natural articulation of fingers.
• Offset finger seams remove pressure points and help reduce wear.
• Wraparound palm protection eliminates uncomfortable side seams and provides complete wear protection.
• Race proven flexibility and comfort.
• Pre-shaped construction fits your natural hand shape.
• Wide neoprene wristband with stretch.
• Inside facing wrist closure prevents accidental starting of watch.
All Gill products come in a range of sizes so that you can choose the fit that’s right for you. Just follow the size guide below.
Dimensions are the circumference of your palm
To measure select your dominant hand a use a tape measure
Loop it around your palm (across the knuckles at the back) then make a fist. The length is the length you want on the size chart
See Picture for details