palm kaituna long sleeve top
The Palm Kaituna Long Sleeve Top is a thermal paddling top, made of thin and ultra-stretchy neoprene bonded to a soft Thermospan liner. Designed to be flexible and simple, and to keep you warm even when wet.
- Neoflex (0.5mm 4-way-stretch neoprene with thermospan liner)
- Form fitting
- No underarm seams prevent chafing
- Dropped rear hem
- Lifted collar to prevent chafing
- Flatlocked seams for comfort
- Rolled waist for non-slip fit
- Soft thermospan liner for moisture wicking and comfort
- Weight: 382 g (Large size)
more about the brand
Since 1979, Palm’s founder Andy Knight has kept things simple – make gear for paddlers. Their mission is to enable a lifetime of paddlesport fun for everyone, with respect for the environment. They believe that with better equipment comes safer, more enjoyable experiences. Their products are designed in-house and made by those who share our values. Their home is in Somerset, UK, and have a base in Asbach, Germany too.
To learn more about Palm Equipment including tips on how to look after your gear visit their website here.
still can’t decide?
For more information head to our article on What to Wear Kayaking