The Palm Glide waist belt PFD conceals a 100 N floatation bladder which can be instantly inflated when you need it‚ at the pull of a cord. Perfect for stand up paddle boarding‚ the Glide has a handy phone sized pocket and D-ring clip points. Sitting comfortably out of the way when not in use‚ the Glide fastens securely over your head after inflation giving you security without bulk.
Colour: Blue‚ Red
- Nylon 200D
- Nylon 210D TPU
- Waist belt
- Halkey Roberts manual valve and re-arm pin
- 24 g CO2 cylinder (11852 – Re-arm kit)
- UML oral inflation tube
- Zipped pocket
- D-ring attachment points
Follow this simple visual guide step by step in the above video, to re arm your Glide PFD, and fit it neatly back inside the pouch.
You’ll need a re-arming kit, if you have deployed using the pull tab and canister. This includes:
1 x new 24g carbon dioxide cylinder
1 x re-arm Pin
1) Unscrew and remove the empty gas canister, then push the inflation lever back to its original position.
2) Deflate the air chamber by removing the cap from the oral inflation tube, and using it to press in the valve.
3) Squeeze out as much air as you can, starting from the left side, and working your way around towards the valve.
(It may take a couple of attempts to get all the air out)
4) Once deflated, insert a re-arm pin. Screw in a new 24g Co2 canister.
5) Follow the folding instructions printed on the air chamber
6) Insert the chamber back into its pouch, with the gas canister facing the front of the pouch, and the inflation toggle hanging down.