The Peak Paddlesports Marathon Racer PFD is designed for paddlers looking for a low-profile, high-performance fit life jacket but with plenty of storage and hydration options. The Marathon racer includes a rear H2O bladder pocket and a front pocket large enough to fit a drinks bottle with stiff straw giving you flavour options in your hydration strategy. The Marathon Racer has proven hugely popular with distance paddlers, explorers, and Stand Up Paddleboarders.
This is a great life jacket for longer-distance races like the Avon Descent or the Murray Marathon. Comfortable for all-day wear when even little things are annoying the front pocket is big enough for snacks or even a meal and the removable liner allows for even messy contents without consequences the next day when you are up to the cleanup.
Peak UK (Paddlesports) have provided PFDs for the UK National team in a variety of disciplines and this experience is all reflected in this PFD
· ISO 12402-5 approved
· Ultra low profile Olympic cut
· 55-65N of Gaia environmentally friendly soft foam
· Tough 600d ripstop polyester / nylon shell
· Figure hugging shoulder adjusters
· Integrated side straps
· Cavernous front pocket with internal gear clips, external webbing loops for removable hose clips and sewn drainage holes
· Large back pocket for optional H2O drinks bladder
· Removable front pocket snax bag for speedy on-the-go nutritional replenishment
· Ocean Ski /SUP Body Leash ready (sold separately see below)
·Weight (L/XL): 790g
·Sizes: Small/Medium, Large/XLarge, XXLarge