Two Paddles in One- A kayak paddle for paddling sitting down and a Stand Up Paddle Board Paddle for standing up. Easy to convert whilst on your kayak. Designed for the Perception Hi Life Kayak/SUP but useful for fisherfolk who want versatility for their craft whilst fishing standing up.
Comes with a Rail/Track Mount holder for the unused section of the paddle. This fits many kayaks with rails including the Perception Hi-Life but also Wilderness Systems and other branded Fishing sit on top kayak tracks as well as third party extra tracks (Railblaza Yak Attack)- so you never have to leave options behind and can convert mid paddle to suit conditions or desire. The three-piece design allows the paddler to easily convert from a kayak paddle to SUP paddle-
- Features a simple push-button ferrule for quick length adjustments while standing or sitting
- Kayak assembly (Blade both ends) has an adjustable range from 215 cm to 230 cm
- SUP assembly (Blade one end Handle on the other end) has an adjustable range from 72” to 78” (183cm to 198cm)
- Aluminum shaft with fiberglass-reinforced polypro blades durability and reduced weight
- Approximate Weight: as a Kayak paddle 1.3kg SUP 1kg, Total (1.63kg)
- Color: Lime