Railblaza E Series USB StarPort
- The Railblaza E Series USB StarPort combines a USB connector within our StarPort base allowing you to charge your tablets, mobile phones and many other devices.
- It is designed for use on a 12 VDC supply, rated at 2.1Amps. For charging only and not for data transfer.
- Combine the E Series USB StarPort with the RAILBLAZA Mobi Mobile Device Holder, or ScreenGrabba iPad & Tablet Holder and you can hold your device and charge it.
- ROHS compliant with CE and RCM certification you can connect this to any power system with confidence.
- The E Series USB StarPort is splashproof however we do not recommend mounting in weather exposed areas.
- Part Number: 03-4080-11
- Brand: Railblaza
- Color: Black
What You Get
- 1 x StarPort
- 1 x E Series surface mount collars – USB
- 1 12V to 5V 2.1A DC converter cable
- 1 x weather-tight gasket & cover
- 2 x 12-gauge 32 mm self-tapping screws
- 2 x M6 x 35mm machine screws, washers & nuts
- All required mounts and fasteners
- StarPort – UV stabilised AES plastic
- Surface mount collar – UV stabilised AES plastic
- Locking Slide – UV stabilised PC plastic
- Gasket – UV stabilised TPE Rubber
- Stainless Steel fasteners
The E Series USB StarPort is splashproof however we do not recommend mounting in weather exposed areas.
- Using the backing plate as a template mark the mounting holes and use a 6mm (1/4″) drill for machine screws, or a 3.5mm (.125″) drill for self tapping screws.
- Drill a 20mm hole to allow access for the USB socket.
- Feed the USB socket through the hole and position the USB socket ensuring the slots on the USB lead line up with the cable retention fins.
- Assemble parts as per diagram.
Note: Some fabrics might be compromised by silicon, for the best installation result, please use 3M™ Tape Primer 94 on the inflatable surface before application.