Railblaza Kayak Sounder & Transducer Arm
- Easy way to install and remove fish finders or sounders.
- Install and uninstall your fishfinder or sounder in a matter of seconds, no messy adhesives or excessive drilling of fittings required.
- Adapted to fit any kayak or canoe.
- The Kit can be completely removed with one click of the StarPort slide lock.
- Advantage for kayaks or canoes that do not have a transducer scupper.
- Water giving a 100% true reading, rather than reading through the hull.
- If you need to get the transducer deeper in the water simply add an extension, if you’re entering shallow water the factory set friction joints will allow you to lift the transducer out of harm’s way.
What You Get:
- 1 x SwivelPort
- 1 x Adjustable Knuckle joint (not available as a separate part)
- 1 x Fixed StarPort Extender
- 1 x Cheek mount adaptor (not available as a separate part)
- Cable ties
- Part Number: 02-4061-11
- Brand: Railblaza
- Color: Black
- UV stabilised fibreglass reinforced nylon
- Locking Slides – UV stabilised PC plastic
- Stainless steel fasteners