Designed to be quick and easy to attach, the Bonnet Anchor Strap provides an anchor point for the bow and stern of kayaks even when no other tie off points are available. It can be used for both bonnet and boot – simply place the strap inside these areas and make sure the door will close unobstructed. The soft webbing simply hangs outside to be used as a tie off. This kit comes with 2 easily removable straps.
Add extra stability when transporting your long kayak or canoe with these Anchor Straps. The Straps are attached underneath the bonnet of your vehicle and allow you to feed through tie down straps or Surge ratchet pully cord through and secure the nose of tail of your watercraft or long load to provide the extra stability and security (and stop it disconcertingly bouncing up and down).
- Simple to attach and remove
- Manufactured from heavy duty polyester webbing
- Recommended especially for use with long loads such as kayaks and canoes
- Creates a secure attachment point for bow and stern tie downs
- Fits easily under a hood, hatch or rear door
- Installation is simple – just drop them in place
- Sold in a set of 2 (a pair of removable for front and rear or either side at the front etc).