Surge’s Neptune 14T is equipped with 2 (Tandem) pedal flipper drive systems, and uses the pedal power of 2 people to propel the kayak forward (unless one person is resting of course in which case it’s all up to you person in the front seat who can’t see me :)).
The rear cargo area is equipped with shock cord/ bungee ropes to keep your bags, coolers and other items safe.
EVA foam floor mats provide additional grip and quiet when fishing in a standing position.
A hand operated rudder system give you full control over the direction of your craft without much effort and enables you to control it easily on the water on your own.
Take 40% off any SURGE or SWELL paddles when purchased with kayak.
● 2 x Pedal flipper systems
● 2 x Adjustable aluminium frame backseats
● 1 x Rudder system
● 4 x Accessory slide rails
● 2 x flush rod holders
● 3 x 6 inch round flip up hatches
● Scupper hole rubber plugs/stoppers (one per scupper hole)
● Drain plug
● Deck mounted stainless steel D-shaped deck rings
● Carry handles
● Deck Mounted Shock or bungee cords to secure items
● 2 x EVA Deck pad/ mats
● 1 x Mesh bag (Front storage)
Length 4.2 metres
Width 90 cm
Capacity 300 kg /660lbs
Kayak Weight 44kg
Flipper drive 4kg (x2)
Total weight 52kg