The all-new Apex Glass touring paddle is unlike any other, delivering maximum control and power for paddlers seeking peak performance and achievement. This paddle features a fiberglass foam core blade with a durable carbon-reinforced edge and a 50% carbon / 50% fiberglass shaft. Well-suited to a variety of water types, the smooth hydrodynamic surfaces of the Apex’s lightweight foam core blades deliver crisp, clean and flutter-free strokes. Paddlers can customize both the length of the shaft and the degree of feathering with the simple flip of the lower-profile lever. Adjustability also enables family members of different sizes to use the paddle comfortably.
Available in two adjustable sizes:
- Designed to deliver maximum boat control for recreational and touring paddlers
- Features a lightweight yet powerful mid-size foam core blade that works well in any type of water conditions
- Delivers crisp, clean and flutter-free strokes without compromising power and efficiency
- Two-piece construction breaks down for easy transportation and storage
- Paddle Weight: 32 oz
- Works well with rec/touring kayaks from Wilderness Systems and other brands