THE AWARD-WINNING CART THAT TRANSPORTS UP TO 150 kg.
Paddling Magazine’s 2018 Winner in the “Best Transport/Storage/Launching’ category, the Wilderness Systems Heavy Kayak Kart can handle big loads and is well-suited to moving fishing kayaks and angler gear.
- Engineered to transport the heaviest kayaks – up to 150kg (330lbs) pounds
- Large (13inch) balloon style beach wheels never go flat and easily roll over sand
- Bunker bar frame
- adjustable width prevents the kayak from twisting and slipping sideways
- two height options – high for odd shaped hulls that would usually rub on cart wheels,or low for a lower center of gravity to prevent tip overs.
- no scupper posts this prevents damage to the scupper holes of the kayak
- constructed of marine-grade, high-strength, heat-treated aluminum alloy for superior strength
- Two included security straps prevent the kayak from slipping
- Easy to load and unload the kayak – no kickstands or scupper posts required
- Collapsible and storable within large kayak hatches
- Large balloon style (sold separately or can be purchased as a complete cart) can be swapped on the same frame
- note: carrying capacity of cart with beach wheels installed is 150kg
Video of it in use is here https://youtu.be/AT8Gzv-ObAc