This Gerber River Shorty is built for the unique requirements of rafting, paddling and diving. The blade’s Medium-carbon stainless steel core material maintains it’s edge and the highly polished surface further limits corrosion. The sheath is constructed of a hard plastic, perfect for the wet world. It can receive the knife in two ways and can be worn on your belt, on your boot, or attached to your PFD.
This is the Dagger Collaboration version and comes with a lovely mirror finish and Dagger logo Laser etched onto the blade.
Cut Rope and also your lunch with ease.
- Length of Blade: 8cm
- Overall Length: 17.5 cm
- Rugged and reliable design in all our products
- Useful in various military, hunting, survival, tactical, industrial and outdoor situations
- Fully field tested over many years
- Blunt tip, serrated blade made with high polished, corrosion resistant 420HC steel
- Glass filled nylon handle
- Built in the USA
- PFD compatible sheath
- Comes with 2 Pins for mounting through fabric/ Webbing and will also mount to a lashing tab