Perception Tribe 11.5
The Updated Tribe 11.5 one of the most dependable and versatile kayaks of all time.
Thanks to a new high-back frame seatback, the Tribes are now even more comfortable with increased support and cushioning. The new seatback takes relaxation to the next level offering infinitely adjustable recline positions, creating the ultimate dry lounge to kick back, relax and catch some rays while floating about. Lightweight and fully stackable, with a plethora of handles, getting this kayak to the water is a total breeze.
Affordable, easy-going, and great looking, the Tribe performs terrifically in light surf, lazy rivers and flat water
LENGTH: 11′ 5″ / 348 cm
WIDTH: 30.25″ / 77 cm
BOAT WEIGHT: 52 lbs. / 24 kg
DECK HEIGHT: 16″ / 41 cm
MAX CAPACITY: 350 lbs. / 159 kg
- NEW adjustable framed seatback – for superior support and infinite recline positions
Comfortable padded seat keeps you on the water longer
Molded footrests accommodate paddlers of multiple sizes
Large open storage areas in front and rear with bungee lashing to secure your gear
Center hatch offers storage and is a great place to stow keys, wallet and other important items (we recommend using with a sealed dry bag for waterproof protection)
Scupper holes provide drainage while still allowing your boat to remain buoyant – scupper plugs (sold separately) can be added if desired and are often used in colder waters
Solo mount recesses – enables you to easily add mounts or accessory holder (sold separately) without drilling
Rigid one-piece side carry handles for easy transport and lockable storage
Front and rear toggle handles
THE PERCEPTION DIFFERENCE
For nearly 40 years, Perception has produced industry leading designs of the highest quality. In fact, we pioneered the plastic kayak and are one of the most trusted brands in the sport – here’s why:
· We are a company of passionate paddlers within a family of the best known paddle brands worldwide.
· We design, engineer and test our kayaks for the utmost quality, stability, durability, and performance.
· Our kayak hulls are Made in the USA and packed with features for comfort, control, and ease of use.
THE BENEFITS OF ROTOMOLDED PLASTIC KAYAKS
Perception use high-grade polyethylene plastic and distinct rotational molding process provide exceptional strength and durability with seamless, one-piece construction – our kayaks are:
· Highly UV and abrasion-resistant, and impact resistant.
· Built with varied thickness throughout, adding strength when needed, but no additional weight.
· Easily repaired, recyclable, and produced with less waste in manufacturing.