NEW adjustable framed seatback – for superior support and infinite recline positions
Comfortable padded seat keeps you on the water longer
Molded footrests accommodate paddlers of multiple sizes
Large open storage areas in front and rear with bungee lashing to secure your gear
Center hatch offers storage and is a great place to stow keys, wallet and other important items (we recommend using with a sealed dry bag for waterproof protection)
Scupper holes provide drainage while still allowing your boat to remain buoyant – scupper plugs (sold separately) can be added if desired and are often used in cooler months to extend your paddling season
Solo mount recess – enable you to easily add mounts or accessory holder (sold separately) without drilling
Rigid one-piece side carry handles for easy transport and lockable storage
Front and rear toggle handles
9′ 5″ / 287 cm
31.25″ / 80 cm
48.5 lbs. / 22 kg
12.8″ / 32 cm
300 lbs. / 136 kg
THE PERCEPTION DIFFERENCE
For nearly 40 years, Perception has produced industry leading designs of the highest quality. In fact,Perception pioneered the plastic kayak and are one of the most trusted brands in the sport – here’s why:
· We design, engineer and test our kayaks for the utmost quality, stability, durability, and performance.
· Our kayak hulls are Made in the USA and packed with features for comfort, control, and ease of use.
THE BENEFITS OF ROTOMOLDED PLASTIC KAYAKS
The Perception custom, high-grade polyethylene plastic and distinct rotational molding process provide exceptional strength and durability with seamless, one-piece construction – our kayaks are:
· Highly UV and abrasion-resistant, and impact resistant.
· Built with varied thickness throughout, adding strength when needed, but no additional weight.
· Easily repaired, recyclable, and produced with less waste in manufacturing.